Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Complete Users Guide to Warren Buffet

Sorry for the late post but I had to attend some training that I had forgot this morning. Anyways...I just wanted to share this interesting article that I came across:

The Complete Users Guide to Warren Buffet

The article describes “four savvy strategies for intelligently capitalizing on Buffett's wisdom”. The basic premise of the article is that investors shouldn’t focus on Buffets' long term holdings but instead focus on his recent acquisitions (ie- JNJ, UNH, PKX) and on the long term macro trends that Buffet has identified in the market (ie- retiring baby boomers, China). The article also reassured me that my recent decision to buy JNJ for the long term was valid. It’s worth a read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who is interested in learning about Warren Buffett's tenets for success should read "The Essential Buffett" by Robert G Hagstrom. You can buy it on any of the online book stores. It's a fantastic book.

-Editor
www.crunchmoney.com

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Exceellent post on warren buffett guide.