"Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 121,000 men and women in 57 countries and sell products throughout the world."
- Dividends issued to shareowners every quarter since 1944.
- Dividend raised each year for 44 consecutive years.
- Sales have increased each year for 73 consecutive years.
- Double digit Earnings increases for 21 consecutive years.
- Current yield of 2.65%
- Estimated 2007 P/E of 15.4
- 44% of sales outside of North America
For more information on the company please follow the link to their website.